A fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy, specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry
£ 23000 - £24000
- Job Type:Vehicle Technician
- Salary:£ 23000 - £24000
- Closes:07 August 2018
- Description:Our client a prestige franchised dealership in Bedford are seeking to a appoint a Semi Skilled Vehicle/Mechanic to join their busy workshop.
To service, maintain and repair vehicles
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Using diagnostic equipment to identify potential faults and to rectify these to the required standards.
- Liaising with customers, as and when required, to discuss the service, maintenance and repair requirements of their vehicles.
- Maintaining your knowledge of, and expertise in, the product ranges and associated workshop procedures.
- Previous experience.
- A full UK driving licence.
Saturdays 1 in 3 on a rota
Salary £16,000 - £18,000 (£19,000 - £21,000 with Bonus)
Key Skills: Service Technician, Vehicle Technician, Diagnostic Technician, Systems Technician, Qualified Technician, Mechanic, MOT Tester.
Apply for this job
What we do
KPI People are a fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry. We pride ourselves on delivering our clients and candidates exceptional levels of professionalism, integrity, understanding and service.