A fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy, specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry
£ 26000 - £32000
- Job Type:Vehicle Technician
- Salary:£ 26000 - £32000
- Contract:Full Time
- Closes:30 June 2018
- Description:Our prestige client based in Ipswich are seeking to appoint a qualified Technician to join their team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Using diagnostic equipment to identify potential faults and to rectify these to the required standards.
- Liaising with customers, as and when required, to discuss the service, maintenance and repair requirements of their vehicles.
- Maintaining your knowledge of, and expertise in, the product ranges and associated workshop procedures.
Necessary requisites for this position are as follows:
Previous experience (work-based or Level 3 training), A full UK driving licence.
The hours for the role are:
Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00
1 in 3 Saturday’s 08:30-12:30
Salary is £21,000-£26,000 DOE + Bonus
Ipswich, IMI, Level 3, Motor Trade, Technician, Vehicle Technician, Service Technician, Diagnostic Technician, Mechanic, Auto Electrician, MOT, MOT Tester
Apply for this job
What we do
KPI People are a fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry. We pride ourselves on delivering our clients and candidates exceptional levels of professionalism, integrity, understanding and service.