A fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy, specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry
£ 10000 - £45000
- Job Type:Sales Executive
- Salary:£ 10000 - £45000
- Closes:13 June 2018
- Description:Our Client, a franchised main dealership in Stevenage have the requirement for a Sales Executive to join their team.
If you are as passionate about cars as you are customers and you have a flair for sales, this could be the role for you. Our Client has continuous opportunities for enthusiastic and determined individuals to join industry leading Sales Teams selling both new and used vehicles.
You must be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver customer excellence whilst achieving sales targets.
- Achieve and strive to exceed all set targets and sales objectives
- Accomplish maximum profitability from vehicle and accessory sales
- Ensure industry leading standards are adhered to and customer excellence and satisfaction is maintained at all times
- Carry out comprehensive and accurate appraisals of part exchange vehicles
- Enthusiastic interest towards ongoing training and development
- Proactive use of database for prospecting and customer follow ups in order to maximise sales and maintain repeat business.
Whilst Our Client values experience, we are looking for the right candidate to help achieve goals. Our Client doesn’t just look at what you have done, but what you are capable of doing. Full training both bespoke in-house manufacture training will be provided.
- A full UK driving license
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to listen, understand and interpret customer needs
- Motivation and determination to meet and exceed set minimum standards
- Able to work efficiently within a team
- Proficient IT skills
In return, Our Client offer a superior remuneration package including additional quarterly and yearly bonus opportunities. As well as other benefits such as flexible holiday, child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
You must have a Full UK driving license, use of Company Car, you must have previous experience.
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 6pm
Saturday 8:30am – 6pm
Sunday 10am – 4pm
Car Sales, Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Motor Trade, Main Dealer, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, Welwyn Garden City, Hitchin, Luton, St Albans
Apply for this job
What we do
KPI People are a fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry. We pride ourselves on delivering our clients and candidates exceptional levels of professionalism, integrity, understanding and service.