A fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy, specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry
£ 20000 - £22000
- Job Type:Parts Advisor
- Salary:£ 20000 - £22000
- Contract:Part Time
- Closes:19 July 2018
- Description:Our Client, a franchised main dealer in Northampton are seeking to appoint a Parts Advisor to join their successful team.
As a Parts Advisor, your overriding objective will be to efficiently source and supply vehicle parts to customers; meet agreed targets; and deliver an excellent standard of customer care.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- receiving deliveries of parts into the business, ensuring that the quantity, quality and documentation are accurate;
- allocating parts accordingly within the storage systems;
- preparing and providing accurate quotations;
- communicating relevant promotional offers in an engaging manner;
- and ensuring that the Parts Department is maintained in a manner that is compliant with audit standards.
£18,118.62 + Bonus
Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 5.00pm or 8.00am to 5.30pm on a rota basis. Saturdays (1 in 2), 8.30am to 12.30pm
Skills : Parts Advisor, Parts Supervisor, Parts Executive, Parts Sales, Motor Trade, Motor Factors, Service Advisor, Customer Service, Northampton, Northamptonshire
Apply for this job
What we do
KPI People are a fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry. We pride ourselves on delivering our clients and candidates exceptional levels of professionalism, integrity, understanding and service.