A fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy, specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry
Delivery Driver/Site Coordinator Dealership
£ 19000 - £21000
- Job Type:Delivery Driver/Site Coordinator Dealership
- Salary:£ 19000 - £21000
- Contract:Full Time
- Location:Hemel Hempstead
- Closes:18 July 2018
- Description:Our client a busy franchised car dealership in Oxford have the requirement for a Vehicle Site Coordinator/Collection and Delivery Driver to join their dealership team.
As a Site Coordinator/Delivery Driver, your duties will include:
- · To collect and deliver customer’s vehicles
- · Instruct Valeters, Smart repairs and other suppliers on repairs
- · Make sure all paperwork keys etc are in place per vehicle
- · Vehicles have correct pricing offers and Technical information
- · Ensuring general tidiness of site and cars are well prepared for sale
- · Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required
- · Occasional interaction with customers
Previous Motor Trade experience would be preferred. Please note this is not a management job, and the main focus of the role is making sure all vehicles are ready for sale and the forecourt looks like a welcoming place for customers.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm.
The salary will be £19,000. To £21000 You will need a full, clean driving license.
Motor Trade, C&D, Collection and Delivery, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Leighton Buzzard
Apply for this job
What we do
KPI People are a fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry. We pride ourselves on delivering our clients and candidates exceptional levels of professionalism, integrity, understanding and service.