A fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy, specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry
£30000 - £50000
- Job Type:Service Manager
- Salary:£30000 - £50000
- Description:Our Client, a franchised main dealer in Cambridge have the requirement for a Service Manager to join their team.
As a Service Manager, you will understand, and truly embrace, customer service excellence and will apply this knowledge effectively and consistently – whether individually, or by supporting a team environment.
In return, you will be joining a long-established organisation that has continued to expand and evolve. At the heart of Our Client us a belief in Progressive Leadership and Valuing Employees; and we provide a multitude of platforms and opportunities to support team members in being the best versions of themselves. In particular, Our Client offers three levels of Leadership Development Programmes; all of which are accredited by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI); a designed Training Centre, complete with comprehensive Internal Training Prospectus.
Furthermore, all team members are provided with access to the ‘Lifestyle Benefits Scheme’ which offers a host of significantly discounted options (holidays, gym memberships, cinema tickets, supermarket vouchers etc)
The overriding objective of your role as a Service Manager will be to lead the effective daily operation of the department within this business. You will report into a Head of Aftersales and will also be responsible for overseeing the Smart Repair and administrative functions, together with the collection and delivery service.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the effective daily operation of the department including the Smart Repair, administrative and collection/delivery functions.
- Identifying, and maximising upon, potential commercial opportunities.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction, scores and feedback, to ensure that the department, and the wider business, consistently exceeds customers' expectations.
- Allocating, monitoring, supporting and reviewing the achievement of performance targets - both your own, and those of your team members.
- Leading relevant, structured and consistent team meetings, and business updates.
- Contributing to the development, and maintenance, of robust plans, policies and procedures.
- Assisting with forecasting and reporting the performance of the Volkswagen department.
Necessary requisites for this position are as follows:
- Previous experience in an Aftersales role; ideally in a senior, supervisor or manager capacity.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Positive mind-set.
- Natural confidence, with strong leadership skills.
- Inspirational and motivational.
- Ability to effectively implement change.
£30,000 + OTE
Service Manager, Senior Service Advisor, Service Supervisor, Aftersales Manager, Parts Manager, Motor Trade, Workshop, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge, Bedfordshire, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, Ipswich, Norfolk
Apply for this job
What we do
KPI People are a fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry. We pride ourselves on delivering our clients and candidates exceptional levels of professionalism, integrity, understanding and service.