A fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy, specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry
£21000 - £26000
- Job Type:Service Consultant
- Salary:£21000 - £26000
- Description:Our Client, a main dealership selling Commercial Vehicles in Northampton have the requirement for a Service Advisor/Service Consultant to join their team.
As a Service Consultant you will understand, and truly embrace, customer service excellence; and will apply this knowledge effectively and consistently – whether individually, or by supporting a team environment.
In return, you will be joining a long-establish organisation that has continued to expand and evolve. Our Client believes in Progressive Leadership and Valuing Employees; and we provide a multitude of platforms and opportunities to support our team members in being the best versions of themselves. In particular, Our Client offers 3 levels of Leadership Development Programmes, all of which are accredited by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI); a designated Training Centre, complete with comprehensive Internal Training Prospectus; and access to the Groups National Learning Centre.
Furthermore, all team members are provided with access to a benefits scheme, which offers a host of significantly discounted options including holidays, gym memberships, cinema tickets, supermarket voucher etc.
The overriding objective of your role as a Service Consultant will be to ensure that customers’ requirements for vehicle servicing and maintenance, are managed in a professional and efficient manner.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your colleagues within the wider Aftersales Department and the customer.
- Accurately qualifying and documenting the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Confirming information such as the customer’s contact details and payment method.
- Calculating workshop capacity using a bespoke system.
- Managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service vehicles.
- Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out.
- Proactively addressing any issues.
You must have previous experience in the same or similar role and you must have a Full UK Driving License.
Apply for this job
What we do
KPI People are a fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry. We pride ourselves on delivering our clients and candidates exceptional levels of professionalism, integrity, understanding and service.