A fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy, specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry
General Sales Manager
£45000 - £65000
- Job Type:General Sales Manager
- Salary:£45000 - £65000
- Description:Our Client a franchised main dealer in Bedford have the requirement for a General Sales Manager to join their team.
As a General Sales Manager you will understand, and truly embrace, customer service excellence; and will apply this knowledge effectively and consistently – whether individually, or by supporting a team environment.
In return, you will be joining a long-established organisation that has continued to expand and evolve. At the heart of Our Client, is a belief in Progressive Leadership and Valuing Employees; and provide a multitude of platforms and opportunities to support team members in being the best versions of themselves. In particular, Our Client offers three levels of Leadership Development Programmes; all of which are accredited by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI); a designated Training Centre, complete with comprehensive Internal Training Prospectus.
Furthermore, all team members are provided with access to a ‘Lifestyle Benefits Scheme’ which offers a host of significantly discounted options eg; holidays, gym memberships, cinema tickets, supermarket vouchers etc.
As a General Sales Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the effective daily operation of the Sales Department
- Targeting, monitoring, supporting and measuring the performances of the Sales Team.
- Ensuring that the Centre has correct and well managed new and used car stock, which meets the manufacturer's standards for demonstrators and model mix.
- Taking accountability for the presentation of the Centre and the Sales Department in particular.
- Maintaining a supportive relationship with all departments and Head Office functions.
- Advising, implementing and maintaining effective processes, to ensure that Centre targets are achieved.
- Creating a departmental culture of high-performance and customer excellence.
Necessary requisites for this position are as follows:
- Previous experience.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Positive and enthusiastic mind-set and approach.
Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Motor Trade, General Sales Manager, GSM, Head of Business, General Manager, Brand Manager, Dealer Principal
Apply for this job
What we do
KPI People are a fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry. We pride ourselves on delivering our clients and candidates exceptional levels of professionalism, integrity, understanding and service.