A fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy, specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry
£22000 - £23000
- Job Type:Accounts Assistant
- Salary:£22000 - £23000
- Description:Our prestigious client is seeking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
The overriding objective of your role as an Accounts Assistant will be to provide accurate and timely information, to assist in the preparation of monthly and annual accounts.
The working hours are: Monday – Friday 0830-1730
Salary £22,000 + Excellent company benefits
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing and processing data, to assist the Management Accountants in meeting reporting targets and deadlines.
- Ensuring relevant systems and files are created and accurately maintained.
- Compiling relevant documentation.
- Completing and submitting legal documentation.
- Ensuring that all internal and external communications are professionally executed.
Necessary requirements for this position are as follows:
- Previous accounts experience
- A positive mind-set
- The ability to work effectively both individually and within a wider team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational and numerical skills
In return, you will be joining a long-established organisation that has continued to expand and evolve. At the heart of our company is a belief in Progressive Leadership and Valuing employees; and provide a multitude of platforms and opportunities to support our team members in being the best versions of themselves.
Apply for this job
What we do
KPI People are a fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry. We pride ourselves on delivering our clients and candidates exceptional levels of professionalism, integrity, understanding and service.