A fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy, specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry
£22000 - £23000
- Job Type:Accounts Assistant
- Salary:£22000 - £23000
- Description:Our Client is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
As an Accounts Assistant you will understand, and truly embrace, customer service excellence; and will apply this knowledge effectively and consistently – whether individually, or by supporting a team environment.
Your key responsibilities are;
- Providing and processing data, to assist the Management Accountants in meeting reporting targets and deadlines.
- Ensuring relevant systems and files are created and accurately maintained.
- Compiling relevant documentation.
- Completing and submitting legal documentation.
- Ensuring that all internal and external communications are professionally executed.
Necessary requisites for this position are as follows:
- A positive mind-set
- The ability to work effectively both individually and within a wider team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational and numerical skills
Please note, previous experience is essential.
Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Apply for this job
What we do
KPI People are a fresh and dynamic recruitment consultancy specialising in bespoke recruitment solutions for the automotive industry. We pride ourselves on delivering our clients and candidates exceptional levels of professionalism, integrity, understanding and service.